Sustainable Electricity for All – with this vision, CIGRE and the World Bank have established the new working group “AFRICA” with focus on the Sub Saharan region.
Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems, available hereunder.
Select a country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech and Slovak reps.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Power Transformers and Reactors
- SC A3 Transmission & Distribution Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations & Electrical Installations
- SC B4 DC Systems & Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 Power System Development and Economics
- SC C2 Power System Operation & Control
- SC C3 Power System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 Power System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Active Distribution Systems & Distributed Energy Resources
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication